There was a Jelly Bean update accidently released around Christmas time. You can download the file from this link and then copy it onto an SD-Card and update the phone using these directions:
- Turn off the phone
- Hold The Power Button, Volume Up and Volume Down buttons… I know it is awkward but that is the only way to do it…
- A Boot Screen will appear, use the volume down button to go to Recovery
- Press the volume up button to select it
- When you see the Android bot with the exclamtion mark press both the Up and Down Volume buttons.
- A menu will open up use the volume down button to move to “install update from external storage”
- Press the power button
- Use the volume down button to highlight the file on your SD Card and then press the power button again.
- Enjoy the Update!
It does take a little while to install the update since it has to change a lot so don’t worry if it seems like it is never ending.